Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog #6 assignment

So far I like this class because it is better than I expected since I do not like to write that much. At first I disliked the idea of having to write blogs, but since it reduces the amount of essays required in the class I think it is a good replacement. I actually like the format of the blogs and how we are able to free-write instead of having to write structured essays. I try to keep in mind that other class mates will be reading my blog, so I try to keep my points clear. Reading other students blogs also helps me see how others think about certain things, as well as open me up to new ways of thinking. I don't really know what exactly I was expecting of the class at first, probably just a lot of writing like most English classes. However, since most of the writing in this class is just jotting down my thoughts, it is much more tolerable. My expectations of this class have definitely changed for the better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi, I don't like to write too, but I know that if I want to improve my language it is a necessity. Blog is a good beginning, I hope that we both will grow from this point.

    ReplyDelete